day 352 - the island of misfit toys $

What's that old saying? When one door closes, another opens? Two weeks ago the art supplies were seized, never to be returned. But who needs art supplies when you have deodorant?

Today during their "nap", the boys took off with two sticks of my deodorant and drew all over their wall. You know, I don't even know what to say anymore. I give up. I really wish I could find this stuff funny but I can't.

I think the only good thing I can say about this incident is that the upstairs hallway may look like the pedestrian tunnel at the bus station but it doesn't smell like it.



Today was family Christmas at my sister and brother-in-law's house with my family. To keep the kids entertained and from destroying their house, we gave them one of their presents early. Remember this from earlier this year? Well I was able to find three of them a few weeks ago and I was on them like a fat kid on a smartie.

They were a huge success and I am always amazed at how great the speakers are. Shawn Desman, Pink and Flo Rida sound fantastic. When playing at exactly the same time...not so much. Looks like we need to invest in three sets of headphones.



Anyway, it was a nice evening spent with family followed by a late night trip to Walmart to buy deodorant. Have you ever seen the people who shop at Walmart in the middle of the night? It's like the Island of Misfit Toys, my friends.

Comments