day 353 - christmas cards $

Christmas cards. Every year I stress over them and I complain from the moment I start them to the moment they go out in the mail. The process is always the same - I order the supplies in October and they sit and gather dust until December. Time ticks away and then somewhere around the first week of December I get around to figuring out what I am doing as far as photos and card design goes. I order the pictures, wait for them to be delivered and then before I know it, it's a week before Christmas, the cards are more work than I thought and it's several late nights of frantic work to get them out the door.

This year was the first time I was offered help to get it done. As a result, four people don't get pictures this year. Thanks for your help, boys.



Comments

Unknown said…
*★JOYEUX★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ •。★ NOEL ★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˚* _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•*/______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• | 田田|門| ˚Happy 2011...