f

day 3 - the joys of bubble wrap $

Monday, 3 January 2011

One of my grandmother's favourite things to do was snap bubble wrap. So do I and I suspect this hobby falls under the "well who doesn't" category. My kids love it too and I am a huge fan of anything that keeps them occupied for more than two minutes. I know myself, I would give anything in this world to be able to sit with my grandmother again for five minutes and do something as simple as snap bubble wrap.

This morning I went back to work and was excited to discover a box on my desk. Inside was a gift from one of my suppliers. I was so excited but not because of the beautifully wrapped box of Godiva chocolates. It was the bubble wrap that was around it. I knew the kids would be thrilled when I got home.



Life isn't about fancy cars and jewelry. It's about bubble wrap.

And whopper combos.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, 3 January 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “day 3 - the joys of bubble wrap $”

xNTA said...

Wow. it looks like...diamonds... Beautiful!

Have a goood one! x http://xNTA.blogspot.com

Jennifer Thompson said...

Yay for bubble wrap!...awsome picture!

Rochelle said...

I'm so glad you're doing Project 365 again!! Love the new watermark. Also loved this post about bubble wrap. It's super sweet :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Thanks Rochelle! I love the one you are using too and I am so happy you are doing 365 again. Great post today! Very interesting. I'll have to look for that show in the listings!