f

day 31 - nana gets a spare

Monday, 31 January 2011

Today was a PD day for Ava so she didn't have to go to school. I tried to think of something fun for us to do. Something that wasn't too far from home and that wouldn't cost a fortune.

We decided to go bowling and it was the boys' first time.

You know, I don't really have any stories for today. I'm kind of tired from carrying two boys kicking and screaming from the indoor playground at McDonalds, so I'll just leave you with a pile of pictures from today.






Nana gets a spare.




I still have no idea how I am supposed to be cropping pictures with my fish eye attachment, but I dug it out of my bag and used it, so I guess I'd better post something I took with it.





So it was a good day. And did I mention we used coupons? For anybody in the area, the Woodlawn Bowl has buy one game get one free coupons on their web site. Today they saved us $24.50, so it was more than worth it to print them off and use them.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
7 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, 31 January 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “day 31 - nana gets a spare”

Cassie said...

hopped over from the comment you left on my blog. Love your photos, such great clarity. I've been shooting with a point and shoot for a few years now and have been soley using manual settings for almost a year. Gonna get a better camera some day soon!

Anyway, love your bowling shots! And how does one crop photos taken with a fish eye?

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Mari said...

These are great! Looks like such a fun day. Great idea to take a picture of the shoes!

Our Beaten Path said...

What a fun looking day off! And your pictures are great!! We went bowling last weekend and the lighting was horrible in there. :)

snapshots2011 said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the shot of all the little feet lined up. And the fisheye shot is great- I usually leave it just as you did- with the black edges around it. Looks great!

Sarah Halstead said...

How fun. Wonderful photos. Looks like a great time.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

and a good time was had by all, love the little feet and big smiles