f

day 38 - fueled by sour patch kids

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Big party happening this weekend at our house. Preparations are underway for the boys' third birthday party. Supplies were purchased and plans were made for a pretty impressive cupcake display.

I have decided to postpone my joy of love photo for today to the weekend. The prompt is "generations" and rather than post something I scrambled to pull together, I am going to put it off and do it properly later in the week.



share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
7 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, 8 February 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “day 38 - fueled by sour patch kids”

snapshots2011 said...

I love Mario-- can't wait to see the "massive" cupcake display!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! My boys LOVE Mario. I need ideas!

Sarah Halstead said...

Can't wait to see more photos. Have a great weekend.

Barb Phillips said...

Gosh I haven't seen a Mario for years. Great photo

Mari said...

I love Sour patch kids!

bekkah said...

good luck getting ready for the party...it's usually a lot of work, but always worth it! btw - love sour patch kids :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

and you get to have twice the fun!! Happy Birthday to the boys!