day 79 - hello spring

Two bikes were moved out of the dining room and into the great outdoors today.

Best. Day. Ever.



It was so nice to finally get outside.

It was also a day to reflect and answer that burning question: What in the hell am I going to do now?

Well I don't know about you, but Charlie Sheen sure has stepped it up in my opinion. I was having a hard time keeping up with his antics on top of my work schedule. This frees me up a bit so I can follow along.

Now I know what you are thinking. But Jennifer - don't you watch two soaps? How much spare time could you possibly have to make this happen? The truth is I am about to drop Days of Our Lives from my PVR anyway. I'm tired of that train wreck and ready to move onto the next one.

Comments

Katherine said…
Love the first days of 'spring' whenever they happen!
hehe, love the hockey helmets!
You know you can't give up 'Days'. You'll be PVRing it again soon.lol