fabulous five - top five and a winner!

Judging was next to impossible this week. Wow. Everybody brought their A game and the entries were incredible. They were both inspiring and beautiful. Thank you so much to everyone who entered! Andrea and I had a really hard time picking so I had to bring in a guest judge to pick the final five (thanks Mom).

So without further ado, I give you the finalists and winner of week two of Fabulous Friday:

Tracy at Living in the Moment started this week's entries off with a bang. I LOVE this picture. It's vibrant and fun and she was kind enough to tell us exactly how she did it, first exposing for her son, then the sky and merging the two. It rocks.



Jaime at Life Real Simple entered this breathtakingly beautiful landscape. Love. It.



Tracy at Three Peas and a Bean posted this picture and I highly recommend you check her post out because it's one in a series of absolutely incredible shots she took in a field of blue bonnets. And she's a mother of triplets! I bow to you, my friend.



Rosie at Leavesnbloom Photography entered this gorgeous shot with some of the most amazing bokeh I have seen. Beautiful!




And the winner of week two of Fabulous Friday is Buckeroo Mama's capture of a water lily. Absolutely beautiful!



Congrats everyone! Please sure to grab your button below for your blog!


Comments

Andrea said…
Congratulations to all five, what an amazing group this week!
Jennifer said…
Yours was beautiful too Drea! It was one of my favourites. :)

Thanks for helping to judge!
Andrea said…
Ah shucks Jen, Thanks :) I love helping you out!
Buckeroomama said…
Wow, thank you!! You just made my day. =)

I really love the photos this week... I thought they're awesome. Thank you for putting together this very fun meme. =)
Tracy said…
Wow!!! Can I just THANK YOU!! I thought this was just a meet new friends link up... didn't know there was a top 5. Made my day!!! And... THANKS for the kind words.
Tracy said…
Jennifer, Thank You so much!!! Made my night. I also want to thank you for your kind words and inspiration!!!
Unknown said…
Wow! Those are all great! Congratulations to all 5!
Serline said…
Didn't get to see all the entries, so glad to see your picks here. Congrats to all!
Scrappy Grams said…
I'm glad I wasn't judging. Wow! Congrats to all!
Mari said…
What a gorgeous bunch of photo's! There is a lot of talent out there.
Unknown said…
wow that is an amazing group CONGRATS!
Thankyou so much :) I'll look forward to participating again soon.
Jaime said…
Thanks so much! Honored to have been included. :)
Trish ~ ♥ ~ said…
congratulations to everyone ~ it must have been a difficult decision, they are all amazing
These are gorgeous. Congrats to the winners!!! How exciting.
sumit said…
super love it!your photos are gorgeous.nice collection!!!