f

day 121 - don't forget to vote and other useful reminders

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Don't forget to vote tomorrow.

(Yes I realize I am posting this after the fact so please humour me here.)



My other recommendation, if I may be so bold as to tell you what to do? Never tweeze your eyebrows (or "eyebrowns" as my sons call them) in front of the television. I got distracted today and seriously shortened my left eyebrow without even realizing I was doing it. And I have an interview this week. CAN I CATCH A BREAK FOR ONCE?!

Thank god for bangs.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, 1 May 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “day 121 - don't forget to vote and other useful reminders”

andrea said...

It is too bad more people did not vote!