day 124 - lost: one tooth (seriously)

It had the makings of a horrible day. The alarm sounded at 6 am in the form of Owen throwing up all over the bed beside me. He would throw up another five times before the morning was over.



Psych.



Can somebody explain to me how a child can be so sick and recover on a dime? No idea how and why, but after an hour nap and one dose of tempra he was running circles around me.

In a late breaking development, Ava lost her second tooth tonight and I once again hid while her dad removed it. Lesson learned - don't let your child run around with said tooth. Take it away immediately because she ended up losing it and I have no idea where it is. I have searched this house high and low and it's nowhere to be found.

Thank god for her first tooth which I took out of hiding and planted for her to find so she had something to leave for the tooth fairy.

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking seven bucks is a pretty generous gift considering she didn't get a tooth in return.



I just hope the second tooth is long gone or I'm going to come up with one hell of a song and dance to get me out of this one.

Comments

Nancy said…
They keep you "hopping", don't they? {groan}

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day, Jennifer. :)