day 127 - reflections on my sixth mother's day

As I was driving down the road today, I came to the realization that tomorrow is my sixth mother's day. A lot has changed over the past decade. The last time I owned a sunroof I didn't have little kids screaming from the back seat chanting "Peas! Peas! Peas!" while they kicked the back of my seat and threatened to throw their sippy cups out of it.

I also didn't arrive at Mother's Day celebrations with snot on my shirt.

Snot that definitely wasn't there when I put the shirt on an hour earlier.



But that's okay because I also didn't get beautiful cards like this



and thankfully snot washes off.

Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Ha...love it! And, that card certainly is beautiful. So glad you had a nice day!
~✽Mumsy✽~ said…
I hope you had a great day yesterday! Cards made by children are my favorite.
Trish ~ ♥ ~ said…
so glad you enjoyed your day as much as I did ~ motherhood, the best job I ever had
Mari said…
So true! And they do grow out of that snot thing - of course the cards change then too.
Tiffany said…
Sweet! Hope you had a great day.

Tiffany