day 141 - the big day

Today was absolutely beautiful. My brother-in-law married his long time girlfriend on a beautiful patio surrounded by palm trees and overlooking a lake.

I did the wedding pictures but won't be posting anything until a later date. For now I'll show you some random shots including: post-ceremony celebratory drinks,



Ava snapping pics of palm trees with her camera (my favourite Ava shot for the day)



and the beautiful sunset we could see from the patio where the reception was held (that's an airplane taking off from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in the background).




Congratulations Jarret and Sara! Thanks for letting us be a part of this beautiful day. xo

Comments

Nancy said…
I love the Ava shot too. :)
alicia said…
Love those glorious occasions and reasons to celebrate.