f

day 170 - father's day

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Today was a nice day. The weather was beautiful and I took a lot of pictures.

I wasn't the only one.



Owen is a boy obsessed.

I pretty obsessed myself. The kids and I are having a lot of fun with my iPhone.





Here are some more randoms from today:







It was also a day to look back on pictures of Father's Days past to see how far we've come.



Who are these kids and how did they get so big?!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, 19 June 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “day 170 - father's day”

Ashley Sisk said...

Those phone app thingies are awesome!

Annika said...

Love the pics with the funny mouths. Awesome!

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun day! I love those mouths. I can not wait to get an ipone.

Andrea said...

Did you plan on Jas wearing the same outfit? LOL