day 191 - the happiest place on earth

Most people refer to Disney World as the happiest place on earth. Not at my house. I couldn't handle the fifteen minute wait at Shoppers for our passport photos to be developed, therefore long distance family trips won't be happening anytime in the near future.

I'm talking Riverside Park.



Every year we go, and every year I try to come up with new shots to take. It's not an easy task, but I tried my best to capture some interesting shots of today's picnic.







I like to call these two shots "an ode to the middle child".




That's my Ethan. Definitely the busier of the boys and the middle child by nine whole minutes. Demanding and independent and less of a drama queen than his younger brother.

Only slightly.

Comments

Ashley Sisk said…
Oh how fun - I love these photos...makes me want to go to the park.