day 201 - we're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave

The heatwave rolls on. The high today was 36 degrees and 46 with the humidex. It was incredibly hot outside but I'm not complaining as most of my day is going from one air conditioned environment to another.

To beat the heat, we went to the public pool tonight. Here's Owen and Ava playing together in the shallow end where it's shallow enough for the boys to touch.




Now since this blog doubles as a baby book for my children (their actual baby books have dust on them and I haven't even cracked the spines on the boys' books), I feel compelled to mention the major milestone that happened tonight.

Some kids were dropped off at the pool tonight. Thankfully not IN it.

If you have no idea what this means, don't worry about it. I can hear my mother's "JENNIFER!" from here.

Comments

Checco said…
Jennifer!!!

I thought I would add another one in there for you before your wonderful mother did! ; )

Great photos! I love the overall look of them.