Welcome to another week! A belated Canada Day and 4th of July to all of you! This is my photo of the week. I did my homework before the fireworks on Friday night and I think it paid off.
In honour of Canada Day, I will leave you with a quote:
"Even if you're not Canadian, you can celebrate Canada Day by apologizing to someone. Sorry if you don't like this advice."
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
I can't wait to see your entries. Thanks for playing along!
share this on::