fabulous friday - top five and a winner!

Welcome to another weekly wrap up! A big thanks to everybody for their beautiful entries. I loved them all and I am so happy you participated. Now...onto the winners.

Sunsets are one of my favourite things to take pictures of. I could say it's the vibrant colours I like, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's a subject that doesn't talk back. ;) What a great shot Dina!



This shot by Missing Moments is so beautifully composed, sharp and I love the punchy colour. Beautiful shot!



This shot is not only beautiful, but the processing is amazing. What a fabulous shot Katie!



This shot by J. Taylor turned out beautifully. Have you tried any oil and water shots yet? I tried it a few months ago and it was a lot of fun.



And the winner of Fabulous Friday is...Miggy. I love this shot and what's even better is that it's a part of a beautiful series. You definitely should check it out.



Congrats everyone! Thanks to everyone for participating and I hope you'll enter again next week!

Feel free to grab your buttons winners! Thanks again everyone and have fantastic week.




Comments

Miggy said…
thanks for picking my photo! totally made my day! =)
Congrats to the winners! :)
jenncanycrdh said…
That's so awesome! Congrats Miggy & and all the winners! We are so happy for you!!! Thanks again for the fun and unforgettable photo shoot Miggy!!!
4 Lettre Words said…
I'm running behind. :) Thank you so much!!
Jaime said…
Thanks for choosing mine as a top 5!! Congrats to Miggy...what a wonderful shot...love the moment captured!