f

fabulous friday - top five and a winner!

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Welcome to another weekly wrap up! A big thanks to everybody for their beautiful entries. I loved them all and I am so happy you participated. Now...onto the winners.

Sunsets are one of my favourite things to take pictures of. I could say it's the vibrant colours I like, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's a subject that doesn't talk back. ;) What a great shot Dina!



This shot by Missing Moments is so beautifully composed, sharp and I love the punchy colour. Beautiful shot!



This shot is not only beautiful, but the processing is amazing. What a fabulous shot Katie!



This shot by J. Taylor turned out beautifully. Have you tried any oil and water shots yet? I tried it a few months ago and it was a lot of fun.



And the winner of Fabulous Friday is...Miggy. I love this shot and what's even better is that it's a part of a beautiful series. You definitely should check it out.



Congrats everyone! Thanks to everyone for participating and I hope you'll enter again next week!

Feel free to grab your buttons winners! Thanks again everyone and have fantastic week.




share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, 19 July 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “fabulous friday - top five and a winner!”

Miggy said...

thanks for picking my photo! totally made my day! =)

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

jenncanycrdh said...

That's so awesome! Congrats Miggy & and all the winners! We are so happy for you!!! Thanks again for the fun and unforgettable photo shoot Miggy!!!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

I'm running behind. :) Thank you so much!!

Jaime said...

Thanks for choosing mine as a top 5!! Congrats to Miggy...what a wonderful shot...love the moment captured!