day 209 - three little monkeys sleeping in the hall

A few weeks ago, the kids discovered the joy of camping with grandma and grandpa and they have been obsessed with their sleeping bags ever since. Here they are camping in the hall.

Here they are at 11 pm last night and 7 am this morning.



(Ethan is closest to the camera and Owen is farthest away. Please excuse the quality - these are phone shots. Oh - and truth be told, this photo is from last week. Not sure what my picture for today was or where it went but I am subbing this one in instead.)

Comments

mommy to many said…
how cute is this? seriously wonder why we even buy beds for kids...they would much rather sleep on the floor anyway--thanks for showing me my kids are normal LOL!!
Nadege, said…
Amazing the position kids will go to sleep in and not get sore neck or back. I wish I was that flexible again.
Rachel said…
Awesome! I remember those days...
Marla said…
Haha. I love these pictures. Too funny. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com