f

fabulous friday - top five and a winner!

Monday, 29 August 2011

Welcome to another week! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Thanks for all of the beautiful entries this week. They are all fabulous!!!

Here are this week's winners:

I love everything about this shot by Nadege. So simple and so beautiful.



Love, love, love this shot by Live Every Moment. What a gorgeous shot.



I'm a sucker for carnival shots and our town fall fair is coming up. Love this. And I love that Jaymi kindly posted processing instructions.



I love this capture by C&C Photography. What a cute shot.



And the winner of this week's Fabulous Friday is...Leesha. Words can't describe how much I love everything about this shot.



Thanks again for participating! Feel free to pick up your button winners!




share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
7 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, 29 August 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

7 Responses to “fabulous friday - top five and a winner!”

Tara said...

Yay, thank you so much for choosing my little man!

cheryl said...

wow! all such beautiful and different shots, an honour to be among them! thanks so much =)

Jaymi said...

yay, thanks for picking my picture!!

Leesha said...

Wow! Thanks a bunch! I never expected to win!! :)

Nadege, said...

Love your top five and thank you so much for picking my image as one of them.

One said...

Wonderful picks! I love Leesha's shot the most!

Kim Stevens said...

Love 'em, but that water drop, wow!