day 239 - haircut day: driving fear into hearts since 2008

Haircut day. The day I look forward to because my little boys look like little boys again. It's not a day that anybody else looks forward to because it changes their appearance and confuses them.

For those that know them well, it doesn't take long to figure it out. And for me? Well I'd know those faces and voices anywhere.



(Okay, okay...Owen left, Ethan right.)

Other than that, it was a quiet day. We played in the backyard a bit, did butterfly footprint paintings (Pinterest - go figure) and picked some flowers for Nana.


Link

Comments

Rachel said…
Looks like they had fun!
Anonymous said…
Awww! So cute!!
Nadege, said…
Very cute indeed.
Unknown said…
I love the shot where he has those flowers with lemon water in his hand, gorgeous.
Sheri said…
Wow, they are looking so grown up these days!! Thanks for the link to the butterfly art...love it! I have been resisting Pinterest, as I do'nt need another place to spend countless hours, but I think it's time to jump in and check it out :)
Wonderful post. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful post!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great post! マジコン happy to this post-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT