f

fabulous friday challenge

Friday, 9 September 2011

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a fantastic week. Sorry for putting this post up late. It's been a pretty busy week and I couldn't keep my eyes open last night.

Here is my favourite picture of the week. It was taken at Wasaga Beach last weekend.



Your turn!

Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.


Have a wonderful weekend!




share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
18 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, 9 September 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

18 Responses to “fabulous friday challenge”

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Love, love, love the colors...and I wanna be there right now! :)

AJ said...

This is an awesome shot...beautiful focus!

La Principessa Errante said...

That is really a wonderful shot, tells such a great story.

Sarah said...

Love that shot. Gorgeous.

Nayana said...

Stunning shot and a very timely capture and focus. gorgeous...

Branson said...

I absolutely adore your photo this week! So seriously fun! And I always love bright pink flip flops ;)

Tiffany said...

Awesome shot Jen...have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Leovi said...

Nice photo. Wonderful composition with an excellent approach. Very good.

Kim Stevens said...

Holy cow Jennifer, love your shot! LoVE iT!!

alicia said...

That flip flop shot is so fun! Love it.

My garden haven said...

I like this.
Friday challenge is really fabiulous.
Rosie

Marla said...

What a fun picture! :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Michelle said...

Oh I LOVE this shot! Nice work!

Kristy Life-n-Reflection said...

Love your angle!

Emily said...

Such a beautiful photo! I love the angle and the depth of field, so interesting. Thank you for sharing!

Stephani said...

Oh Wow! I just love, love that photo! Great composition, colors, and DOF. Great!

jane said...

what a fantastic shot Jen!

3ds マジコン said...

Wonderful post. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful post!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great post! マジコン happy to this post-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT