f

fabulous friday challenge

Friday, 16 September 2011

Here's my shot for this week. I took this last Saturday when I went to see Keith Urban in Toronto. It's not the best picture I've ever taken, but it was taken with my phone and the butt's pretty fabulous in my opinion.



Sorry for the delay everyone. It's been a busy week and I haven't had time to blog. This coming Monday I will post two weeks of Fabulous Friday winners.

Have a great weekend!

Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.


Have a wonderful weekend!




share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
20 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, 16 September 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

20 Responses to “fabulous friday challenge”

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

How fun!

Tiffany said...

Hope you had a good time at the concert..our weeks have been crazy busy too. Have a great weekend.

Tiffany

Cool Math Games for Kids said...

I think you had a blast ...

Ewa said...

I'd say you had a great time at the concert :))

La Principessa Errante said...

Wonderful shot, real fun!

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

A wonderful impression from this concert. Have a nice weekend !

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

That sounds like a really good time!!!! Love the perspective on the shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

I agree - the butt is very fabulous.

Brooke said...

Really love your shot! Cute butt is right :D

Honey Mommy said...

Great picture! Especially if you took it on your phone!

Melanie said...

Wow. Great shot! Especially of Keith Urban... be still my heart! lol.

Kristy Life-n-Reflection said...

Such talent here

Mama Zen said...

I am so jealous! I love it!

Sarah said...

What a cool shot.

Jodi said...

Just found your blog.. Totally loving it! Linking up now! :)


P.S. Keith Urban.. yummm LOL

Emily said...

The composition and lighting in your photo is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Gretchen said...

Fun picture... and looks like a fun time!! =)

AJ said...

Cool shot!

snapshots2011 said...

LOVE Keith Urban! And yeah- that butt is pretty nice :)

アラド戦記 said...

Wonderful post. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful post!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great post! マジコン happy to this post-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT