fabulous friday challenge

Sorry everyone! Life has gotten in the way this week. Too many things going on and not enough hours in the day. I am sorry I haven't posted last week's winners. I will post two weeks of winners this coming Monday. Thanks for your patience!

This week inspiration struck again. Here is my favourite shot of the week:



Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.


Have a wonderful weekend!




Comments

Honey Mommy said…
That picture is so awesome!

I have to ask... where did you find the black background for the picture? It doesn't look like the road. I totally need to take pictures of my boys with their capes like this!
Jennifer said…
Thanks Honey Mommy! It's regular pavement! The school around the corner just had some fresh asphalt laid down in the playground. That's why it's so dark and that is why I chose to use it. It really helped the chalk pop. Love the picture you submitted! Thanks for participating. :)
Ellie A. said…
I am SO loving all these pictures yeah I need to go into the school and do something fun w/chalk HOW COOL! Love it :)
Unknown said…
what a great idea for a photo!
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful idea for a photo.
Anonymous said…
I love it. So awesome!!
Seeing Each Day said…
This is so fun - really great inspiration. Thanks for the time you take to host this link up.
Yvonne said…
Oh my goodness! I NEED to do this ..thanks for the reminder :)
Tiffany said…
Awesome Jen...you are so stink'n creative:) Have a great weekend.

Tiffany
Gina Kleinworth said…
Oh my goodness- that is so wonderfully creative!!!
Brooke said…
THAT IS SO DARN CUTE :D I love that your little cooperated for that shot!
Unknown said…
That is so wonderful picture, I bet your boy love it too. I bet also you did have really fun doing this:)
Dhemz said…
great composition...so cute!

my first time to join...:)
Ashley Sisk said…
That is way too adorable. I just wish I had a little one to do this with!
Kim Stevens said…
This is too cute - how creative!!
Unknown said…
What a cool photo! And so fun! Thank you for sharing.
alicia said…
I saw this shot circulating on pinterest. It's fabulous. Wish I could get a little inspiration my way. lol. Thanks for hosting!
haha! I love the superman picture, it's so funny and really well done :)
4 Lettre Words said…
You are so creative. Adorable!