It's time for another Fabulous Friday! And I still haven't posted the winners from last week...my apologies. Things are just moving way too fast and I am falling behind. I'm hoping I will have more time to dedicate to my blog in the coming week once the house gets back to normal. I've had the upstairs ripped up this week trying to re-organize and re-paint the kids' rooms.
In the meantime, I'm not going to stress too much. My beautiful five year old daughter has requested we have a sleepover tonight in her new big girl bed in her new room. She's had a three hour head start, so it's time to say goodnight.
Have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much in advance for participating.
Here's my favourite shot for this week. This shot was taken last Sunday as a potential Christmas card shot. Not sure I love it and it needs some work to bring out the wording on the sign, but it's a start. And if this miserable weather continues, it just might be the one I end up using, Chandler Bing smile and all.
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::