I've been having a hard time getting in the zone lately, but I've still been taking pictures. While the picture below isn't anything fabulous, we sure had a lot of fun taking it.
Last weekend we had a girls' day where we made crafts and taste tested a lot of new recipes (so good - links coming). As a part of the festivities for the day we set-up a photo booth. Everybody brought props, we set-up my equipment and we went to town. It was a lot of fun.
If you'd like to set-up a photo booth of your own you can find the instructions here.
Have a great weekend everybody!
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::