Sigh. I'm still not feeling inspired so I had to go back in the archives for this picture. It's one of my favourites of the boys and it was taken in the first days they were home from the hospital.
It's been 4-1/2 years and it's still incredibly easy to tell them apart in this picture. That's Owen on the left with the birthmark on his forehead and Ethan on the right.
Sorry I don't have anything new this week. I just haven't had a chance to get out with my camera. I'm hoping I can get out sometime this weekend and try attempt number two at Christmas pictures. The first attempt was a disaster.
Have a great weekend everybody!
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::