fabulous friday challenge

I had my camera out this weekend and it felt good. I got the kids' Christmas pictures taken and while they are very simple, they are exactly what I was looking for. This picture was my favourite.

My first attempt at the pictures a couple of weeks ago was a complete disaster. The kids were crazy and were not into it. The boys wouldn't stop wrestling and there were several times where they almost pulled my backdrop to the ground. After about ten minutes I was fed up and everything was packed up and put away.

Today's photoshoot was the complete opposite thanks to the good people at Hubba Bubba.

That's right people. Never underestimate the power of bribery. It works every. single. time.



Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.






Comments

Andrea said…
She is so pretty, the photo didn't came out forced! I have been waiting for the meme to open, then when it's up realized I have a different theme. haha, sorry for me, no link here yet.
tiarastantrums said…
even with bribery - whenever I attempt photos - I only get one or two good ones out of like 50!
Alyson and Ford said…
Love her photo! I need to get moving and take our kids pictures! Merry Christmas!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
4 Lettre Words said…
Always love a kid in a hat! :)
Tiffany said…
I am all about bribery...worked good, beautiful portrait.

tiffany
Unknown said…
She looks so cute and beautiful.
NCSue said…
Hi, and thank you once again for hosting this hop. It's always so much fun to share and to see what others include as well.

I wanted to tell you that I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/
Ashley Sisk said…
Beautiful shot - and bribery always works!
Anonymous said…
great shot. so beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! Love those eyes!

Thank goodness for Hubba Bubba!
)
Ooh I love bribery. Some things wouldn't get done without suckers or Elmo.

This photo is so great. Her eyes are so beautiful.
Georgia said…
I'm enjoying the Sam photos. Fun!!!
Melanie said…
Beautiful shot! She is gorgeous. Haha... Bribery is sometimes my beat friend! Lol)
Nadege, said…
A lovely portrait.
Unknown said…
What a great picture! I love her expression and the blue of her eyes is stunning! Thank you for sharing.
Liz said…
Gorgeaous image!
Unknown said…
She's a doll, love that shirt!