I had my camera out this weekend and it felt good. I got the kids' Christmas pictures taken and while they are very simple, they are exactly what I was looking for. This picture was my favourite.
My first attempt at the pictures a couple of weeks ago was a complete disaster. The kids were crazy and were not into it. The boys wouldn't stop wrestling and there were several times where they almost pulled my backdrop to the ground. After about ten minutes I was fed up and everything was packed up and put away.
Today's photoshoot was the complete opposite thanks to the good people at Hubba Bubba.
That's right people. Never underestimate the power of bribery. It works every. single. time.
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::