Happy Friday everyone! It's been a week of the stomach flu here and there hasn't been anything fabulous about that. But today I submitted my 2010 Photo a Day book to Blurb for printing and that's pretty fabulous in my opinion. I may even have cried a little bit.
So it's done! And if the quality turns out as well as my 2009 book then I will be one happy camper. If you are looking for a top notch book publisher, Blurb is the place to go. The quality is impeccable and the service is amazing. The book will take two weeks to print but if it's like last time, I will have it within a week.
For those of you who asked questions about my book, my book is the Large Square Blurb book. It's 12 x 12 in size and 130 pages (22 pages longer than last year - apparently I got a bit carried away). I created my scrapbook layouts as layered tiffs in Photoshop and once I was ready to go to print I flattened the tiffs and converted them to CMYK. Then they were popped into InDesign, a high res PDF was created and it was uploaded to Blurb.
That's what's worked for me for both of my books. It was quick and easy and I didn't have any problems. Hope this is helpful!
Now it's your turn. What was fabulous about your week? I can't wait to see your posts!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::