Happy Friday everyone! You wouldn't know it from my lack of posts but I am still rolling with Project 365---I mean Project 366 (I keep forgetting it's a leap year). I need to catch up on my blog posts, but I am still going.
The weather's been cold one minute and unseasonably warm and rainy the next. There's very little snow on the ground and it's got me a little out of sorts. Wait a minute - this makes it sound like I am disappointed we have very little snow on the ground. I'm definitely not saying that. It's just throwing me off a bit and it's kept me from getting out and taking pictures.
So for this week I'm going to go back to a month ago. Here's another shot from the modeling pictures I did with my cousin.
It's your turn! I can't wait to see what inspired you this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::