day 51 - rest in peace scrappy

I hate buying birthday cards. I could spend an hour in the card aisle trying to find a decent card and I get panicked when I can't find one. My specifications are A. it can't be mushy and B. it can't be lame.

I was looking for a card for my sister's birthday the other day and wasn't having any luck.

And then I found Scrappy.

Day 51

Happy birthday Mel (+ my new niece/nephew on board)!

Day 51

In case you're wondering what happens to Scrappy, he doesn't look both ways before crossing the street and he doesn't make it.

Bummer.

Comments

I am almost speechlessness... because I'm laughing too hard to actually say anything.
Now, every time I see a squirrel I'll automatically call it Scrappy. And I'll really hope he'll juggle his nuts before he runs across the street....
all baby pics are very nice... awesome... its very nice blog...