Happy Friday everyone! Another week has come and gone and this week I have something fun to share.
Do you have a photography bucket list? To be honest I don't have a lot on mine but right there at the top of the list is taking pictures of the kids on a merry-go-round with the world spinning around in the background.
Not easy to achieve as I haven't seen a merry-go-round in years. I assumed they were all removed for fear of liability. Not the case. This weekend I discovered they are still around and there's one only twenty minutes from my house.
They're every bit as hard to stay on. That hasn't changed.
Thanks for linking up this week! I can't wait to see what you came up with! Have a wonderful weekend.
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::