f

day 143 - clash of the (mini) titans

Wednesday, 20 June 2012


The moment we've all been waiting for - the epic battle between the green team and the blue team. Player #3 vs. player #3, head-to-head in a battle for pure bragging rights.

There was taunting.

day143_4

There was shoving.

day143_3

There might even have been some tackling.

day143_2

And people wonder why they aren't on the same team. Thank god we only have to go through this crap every three weeks. I'm sure one day I will look back at all of this and laugh as much as the rest of the parents watching, but for now I can't. But come to think of it, it's far better for them to beat the hell out of each other instead of others.

day143



share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “day 143 - clash of the (mini) titans”

Naptime Review said...

You have some great pics on here. Found you on Bloggy Moms. Love for you to follow back ;)

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

I will follow you on fb too ;)

Shannon said...

OMG, they are so funny! Gotta love them.

Leovi said...

Wonderful photos, even of small I loved to play Soccer.

momto8blog said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny! And I completely understand too!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
great pictures..you'll have fun looking back on them!

MixedMolly said...

That is hilarious in a non-hilarious way. I absolutely adore the last picture. It is awesome!!!

Iva Grbesic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iva Grbesic said...

You take fantastic pictures, I especially love the last photo. I am your latest follower, hoping for a follow back. Found you on the "Follow Back" Group.

One Chic Mom
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

Frugal in WV said...

I love all your photos, very beautiful! New follower from bloggy moms, have a great evening!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/