day 185 - the day the house almost burned down

Sunday night's excitement. Upon returning home from the Canada Day fireworks display, I flipped on the lights and my mom helped me carry the kids upstairs to their beds.

It took a while to figure out what the burning smell was.

Then we discovered somebody had thrown one of Scarlett's favourite toys into the entry way light.

Rest in peace Mr. Monkey.

Day 185

I am grateful the house didn't burn to the ground. I will be even more grateful once the smell of burnt dog hair dissipates.

Comments

momphotographer said…
great to hear your house didn't burn down! what a story!!!
Abi said…
Woah, I bet that was scary! I'm so glad everyone is ok!