Sleigh Ride

My sister took these awesome pictures today when Ava went for her first sleigh ride. My favourite is the one where you can see me down the left side of the picture pulling the sleigh and Ava is blurry in the distance almost like we are going really fast. I just love it.

The sleigh ride was fun. Ava wasn't sure what to think. When she has her snow suit on she reminds me of Ralphie's brother in A Christmas Story where his snowsuit is so puffy that his arms stick straight out. Then he falls over and can't get back up again because he can't move his arms.

Anyway, although I am in the pictures and you really don't realize how big your butt is until somebody takes a picture of it, I really like these pictures.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jennifer
You are an awsome photographer! your pages are picture perfect, you should do classes on layouts and techniques as well, I printed off some of your pages for Melissa to look over and maybe get some ideas, they are wonderful, and with the journalling you'll have all these presious memories! congragulations and continue the excellent work ~ Darlene
Sheri said…
Hi Jen! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so glad I could inspire you to start your own blog. Even if you're not much of a writer, it's still fun to post pictures and a little blurb on what is happening! Because as we both know the time with a little one goes by way too fast and preserving those memories is important.

I LOVE your pictures! You're an amazing photographer, I wish I had just half of your talent! I try to take lots of pictures of Alyssa and for the most part I think I do okay, but I'm still learning. Seeing your pictures INSPIRES me to take a different look at how I take pictures.

Ava is such a cutie and so much bigger from the last time I saw her; which I think was September! She has so much hair too! Alyssa is still quite the little baldy, but it's growing ;-)

Keep posting, as I'll be checking back often!

Sheri
Jennifer said…
Thanks so much for your comments!

Darlene! How are you? How is your new grandson? I can't wait to see pictures. Thank you so much for your kind comments!

Sheri - thanks for inspiring me to start a blog. I'm not much of a writer, but I am getting along okay I think. I'm so glad you liked the pictures and that it has inspired you to take more pictures. :)