The only thing that has held me back from participating in more of them has been that due to my schedule I haven't always been able to follow the themes. Inspiration doesn't strike, the weather doesn't allow for it, excuse after excuse.
So let's try something new. No themes and let's keep it nice and simple.
I want to see your pictures. If you think it's fabulous, I want to see it! You don't have to be a professional photographer. If you like the image and it speaks to you, then link it up!
The rules are simple:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
The linkie party will start on Friday and be open until Sunday night. Then my good friend Andrea and I will pick our top five and post the winners Monday night. Top five winners get bragging rights and can post one of the following buttons on their blog:
Thanks and please spread the word! Everybody is welcome.