Trip to the Antique Market

Saturday was a lot of fun. We went to an antique market at a conservation area and spent the day looking around. The rain was off and on, but off enough that I was able to take some pictures.

Can you spot the handicapped parking sign in the shot with the parked cars? Look hard for it - it's like finding Waldo. Not exactly the most convenient spot for handicapped parking, is it? Would you believe me if I told you that from the place where I was standing, you still had a five minute walk to get to the gate of the antique market?

The slide picture is of Ava and the little guy in the other pictures is a good family friend. He is easily the smartest little kid I have ever met. I could talk to him for hours. We walked around the antique market as he told me how I should never double dip and explained the difference between double dipping and double grabbing. It was very informative....

Thanks for looking!

Edited to add: I should probably mention that Christie is the name of the conservation area the antique market was held at. That is the significance of the cookie tin.

Comments

Melissa said…
Beautiful pictures, Jen! They are such unique shots! Love the one with the mirror! Actually - I love them all!
Anonymous said…
You really captured the day.
Great shots!!
Mom