Some random shots

Sorry for the shortage of posts this week. I had a wedding I had to finish editing and that took up most of my week. I am hoping to take a bunch of shots this weekend. A little friend of mine is setting up a lemonade stand at our garage sale on Saturday and I can't wait to take pictures of it. If you're in the neighbourhood stop by and buy a glass. Little V is saving for a toy. :)

A couple more from the parade last Saturday...





Sometimes you get lucky and are in the right spot at the right time. Jason's cousin proudly showing his garden to his grandpa...



A random shot of Ava clowning around...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That garden picture is SO special! I let out an audible sigh when I saw that. I love the perspective of the parade in that first one where you have the camera on the ground shooting up the street. I think I'll try it sometime. Blessings!
Melissa said…
Gorgeous, Jen! I love them all, but I'm always partial to the ones of the little munch. What a character!
Jennifer said…
Thanks, ladies! Thanks Alissa - I really appreciate it. I like getting different perspectives to try and come up with different stuff. I am off to check out your blog! Thanks again.