Recent pictures

Well, I have fallen off the face of the earth again and have only been taking enough pictures to keep up with my design team layouts and layouts for Ava's scrapbook. Here are some new pics...

A new picture from today. Rediscovering my love for my portrait lens that has been collecting dust since I got my new camera...



Taken on Halloween night. Unfortunately we were losing light fast and it had to be lightened a lot but I think it does a good job of capturing her at 18 months...



My little chicken on the loose. ..



One from a while ago. Miss Independent brushing her teeth...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
These are absolutely GORGEOUS, Jen! What a precious little soul she is. Adorable! Once again your photography skills astound me!
Anonymous said…
Ava looks really grown up. The pictures are just beautiful!!

Love