Day 144 {out for a walk}

Today was a beautiful day. I tried to teach Ava to play t-ball. That was short-lived. She hit once and I hit once and it was over. It looks like she is going to be a righty when it comes to batting, but we didn't really play long enough to be sure.

The kids and I went for a walk with my mom. Ava picked wild flowers she found along the way. Here are some pictures from our walk.



Here is a classic example of why our dinette chairs are always hidden in the kitchen. In the picture below, the boys have just flipped the chair and Ethan is pulling Owen around on it.



That was it. No weight loss today. I've been sticking with the walking and have really grown to like it. Scarlett's been dragging a bit on the walks though and has been walking several steps behind me. I don't have any knowledge of physics but my guess is that now that my thighs aren't rubbing together anymore, the lack of friction is speeding me up. Either that or Scarlett's starting to slow down a little bit.

Anyway, it was another long day but a good one. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats on the loss!!! I have noticed that Mason seems lighter lol. Its really nice to feel and see changes when your on the path to weight loss ;-) Have an awesome day Girl ;-)
Maike said…
Wow!! Wonderful pictures with the blowball!
Karen E. said…
Great pictures again Jen! Who needs toys when you have dinette chairs!! Those boys are creative. Maybe Scarlett should walk with me for a while!!!