Day 148 {busy day}

I didn't take many pictures today. It was a busy day and our schedule was all off. The kids were all up at 7 sharp and Owen was crusty and back in bed by 10. I took Ethan to the doctor, did some groceries, did some laundry and made some spaghetti sauce and lasagnas.



Ava's Aunt Karen & Uncle Jack came for a visit and took her out for lunch. Lucky Ava got a new activity book (thank you so much!).



And that was about it. Nothing too exciting happened but I am tired. The naps didn't line up today and the boys keep waking up making me think this could be a very long night. Anyway, thanks for looking!

Comments

Karen E. said…
Sure hope that you got a good sleep last night Jen. It was fun to spend some time with Ava again. Thanks for sharing her with us. Look forward to the time that we can take all three.
Jennifer said…
I look forward to that time too, Karen! ;) It was great to see you. Thank you so much for being so great to us. We love you guys! :)