day 179 {quiet day at home}

Today was a quiet day at home. Last night we were up until 4 am sitting outside with neighbours, friends and aquaintances from high school. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much in my life. It was a great night.

It was an even better morning. Ava slept until 9:30 and the boys didn't get up until 10:45. Then the boys went down for a three hour nap this afternoon. Unbelievable! Not sure what my in-laws did to tire the boys out yesterday while we were at Wonderland, but I am very grateful and would love any tips they might have. :)

I don't have much in the way of pictures today due to all of the sleeping we all did. I only have a couple.

This morning I went to my parents' house to find the Canada's Wonderland picture from my childhood and ended up bringing home an album full of pictures. Here's Ava looking through the album with my mom. There were quite a few pictures where my mom asked her who the little girl was. She was convinced they were pictures of her but they were actually pictures of me. There were a few of them where she argued with us because she didn't believe it.



Other than that I tried to get some pictures of the boys. These pictures tell a lot about my relationship with my boys. The second I sit on the ground they attack me and it is a battle for my attention. I sat down and Owen ran over.



Ethan wasn't far behind. As you can see Owen didn't like this because that's his hand that is over my lens.



Well, those weren't exciting, were they? I'll have to see what I come up with tomorrow. I guess not every day can be exciting. Thanks for looking!

Comments

~Susie~ said…
It looks like you had a great day. Love your photos.
listgirl said…
I haven't stayed up until 4am for chats and laughs with friends in FOREVER. Sounded like a great time!
tconlan said…
I can't believe how great that photo is even though his hand is over the lens!! sounds like you had such a great night! :)