day 119 - happy birthday grandma $

Happy birthday Grandma! We love you and hope you had a great birthday. :)



Not much going on around our house today. Here's a picture of a flower I brought home from work for Ava. We get fresh flowers every week at work so every once in a while I will bring one home for her. This one was beautiful and I haven't been able to stop looking at it since I brought it home.



Other than that, it was a slower day thankfully. I'll leave you with a little Ava-ism from earlier in the week:

Ava: Daddy?
Daddy: Yes Ava?
Ava: The boys are feeding the dog chocolate. If she dies, can I get a hamster?

Comments

Mari said…
Love the color of that flower! Love Ava's comment even more. Thanks for the laugh!
Sujomi said…
Happy Birthday Grandma...I must say you picked an excellent day to be born!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much Ava. I missed you post and only read it today but thankyou.
Grandmaj