day 300 - the missing crunchie bars $

Every year I buy Halloween candy early. I buy it, put it in the big orange bowl we have and we pick at it non-stop and usually have to buy more candy at the last minute. Then I buy too much and we end up with lots left over. This year I've been so busy I haven't had time to pick any up until today.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but I think Kit Kat is the only chocolate bar in these assortments that is readily available in the US (and even then I think they are made by Hershey instead of Nestle). The rest of these chocolate bars are Canadian/UK chocolate bars and only available in the states through specialty importers. Once again I could be wrong.

Something I am not wrong about? This Cadbury assortment used to have Crunchie in it. WHERE DID THE CRUNCHIE BARS GO CADBURY?! What a disappointment.



On the way home from work the sky was crazy. Add the setting sun and a dark and ominous storm cloud and it was really spectacular. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Armageddon!



No, not that Armageddon. (Mom, you won't like this clip. Dad, you'll love it. In fact now that I think about it, I think you were the one that sent it to me several years ago. Disclaimer: probably not a good clip for great grandparents, animal rights activists or hamster lovers.)

Comments

Hasson said…
i like how you subtly slipped a photo of Marden's "erotic massage parlour" in your photo blog and tried to pretend the clouds were really your focal point.

just sayin'