day 117 - i stepped in a pile of sssssh.......

aving cream.

Three years old and shaving already. Words can't describe how much I love these kids' shaving kits from my aunt (thanks Auntie Gail).

I know that most of you can't tell my sons apart. I'll help you out by giving you the rationale that Ava gave me the other night: "Ethan's face is always mad and Owen's face is always silly."

Does that help you at all?




I didn't think it would. The first one is Owen and the second one is Ethan.

Remind me to check my bathroom to figure out what Owen did and why he looks so surprised.



Oh my god - could you imagine four of them?! Thank you god of multiple births. I love them dearly, but two of them is PLENTY.



Comments

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said…
precious young men
Tiffany said…
Oh they are so stink'n cute. However, in the mirror they look like 4:}

Tiffany
This is adorable. I had no idea that something like this existed!
Taryn Yager said…
thanks for your sweet comment. love all your pictures. You're very talented :)
I'm your newest follower
tyagerphotos.blogspot.com
Mari said…
These are such cute pics! They are adorable, but 4 would be a bit much!
Janell said…
oh my goodness he is sooo adorable!
betty-NZ said…
What wonderful memories these photos will make!
Anonymous said…
Super cute! Thanks for leaving me a note!!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness. Adorable!
Glenn said…
cool son of yours. :) You would not like if they accidentally cut their skin or lips. O_o.
nice photos by the way sir. :)