day 59 - everlasting gobstoppers

Tonight I came out of work and found a present on my car from my sister. She had tucked an envelope under my wiper blade with a package of Sour Patch Kids and a box of the best candies ever made...Gobstoppers. Thanks Mel! xo

Speaking of my beautiful sister...hell has frozen over, my friends.

She has joined Facebook.

Day 59

And yes, my sister calls me "Boogs". She's called me that for years but there's no background story. At least not that I can remember. If it turns out there is, I sure as hell won't tell you it.

Comments

Melissa said…
Bwahahahaha! Love you, Boogs! Just be thankful I wasn't more formal, otherwise it would have said Booger! I have no idea where that nickname came from either, but it's been around for a while!

Love you babes!
nice picss thanks for sharing...
awesome awesome bloogggg...
super.. fantastic blog... willing to see more posts...
thanks a lot for sharing....good work.. keep it up...
thanks a lot for sharing....good work.. keep it up...