day 143 - clash of the (mini) titans


The moment we've all been waiting for - the epic battle between the green team and the blue team. Player #3 vs. player #3, head-to-head in a battle for pure bragging rights.

There was taunting.

day143_4

There was shoving.

day143_3

There might even have been some tackling.

day143_2

And people wonder why they aren't on the same team. Thank god we only have to go through this crap every three weeks. I'm sure one day I will look back at all of this and laugh as much as the rest of the parents watching, but for now I can't. But come to think of it, it's far better for them to beat the hell out of each other instead of others.

day143



Comments

Naptime Review said…
You have some great pics on here. Found you on Bloggy Moms. Love for you to follow back ;)

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

I will follow you on fb too ;)
Shannon said…
OMG, they are so funny! Gotta love them.
Leovi said…
Wonderful photos, even of small I loved to play Soccer.
momto8blog said…
oh my gosh! that is so funny! And I completely understand too!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
great pictures..you'll have fun looking back on them!
MixedMolly said…
That is hilarious in a non-hilarious way. I absolutely adore the last picture. It is awesome!!!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
You take fantastic pictures, I especially love the last photo. I am your latest follower, hoping for a follow back. Found you on the "Follow Back" Group.

One Chic Mom
http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/
Ann Jones said…
I love all your photos, very beautiful! New follower from bloggy moms, have a great evening!

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/