fabulous friday challenge

Happy Friday everyone! I took a PILE of pictures this week. Being two weeks behind in my editing, I won't be getting to the new stuff anytime soon. With that being said, I jumped ahead to edit this picture. I couldn't resist. It's my favourite shot from this week.

This shot was inspired by last week's Photojojo newsletter.



Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.


Have a wonderful weekend!




Comments

Ashley Sisk said…
I seriously love this - love.
Kim Stevens said…
This is soooo very cute!!
Brooke said…
WOW - how cute is that one?!?! :D
Anonymous said…
Hello

I am just another blogger trying to get some followers!! So, if you could can you visit my two new blogs-

littledovehappyflower.blogspot.com

chicjbg.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Awww. I love it!!
Nadege, said…
What a cool shot. I love it.
LOVE IT!!! LOVE THE MARIO BROS!
Anonymous said…
amazing shoot!! :)
Unknown said…
That is a GREAT shot. What is that question mark box in the wall...have you made it what!?!? Funny anyway.
Nayana said…
OMG..what a timely capture. so cute...
Ellie said…
OH this is way too much fun! My little girl goes by "Princess Peach" around here so guess what she wants to do! :)
Anonymous said…
Love it!!

:)
Unknown said…
I am intrigued :o). Thank you for sharing!
Melanie said…
Such a cool pic!!! Phew... so glad I made it this week!!