fabulous friday challenge

Welcome to another week! Thanks so much to all of you for linking up every week. I always look forward to seeing your photos.

I haven't taken many pictures lately, so here's a recent favourite from last week.

ff

Have a fantastic weekend! I can't wait to see your shots.

Just a reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.






Comments

tiarastantrums said…
I haven't been taking many photos this past week either - but that one - so stinking cute!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness. They are so absolutely cute! : ) Adorable shot.
Miss Charming said…
Thanks for hosting! I love finding new photography blogs. (Newest follower.)
Anonymous said…
Great shot! Love the costumes. :-)
Melanie said…
OH Goodness! SO cute.
Great photo! Thank you for hosting!
Both looks good in this photo. Looks forward to seeing what you will create with those nice pictures! I impressed by that photography.