fabulous friday challenge

It's almost Friday and time to link up. I don't know about you, but the shorter days are making it hard to get many pictures in lately. It could also be because two of my three kids have pink eye. Booooo.

I'm going back in the archives to a couple of weeks ago when I took this picture of Ava. It's one of my recent favourites.

Ava - Back to School Shoot

I hope you had a great week and can't wait to see what you came up with.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful weekend.

A reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you (and feel free to have more than one shot in your post!).
2. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!




Comments

Honey Mommy said…
What a beautiful photo! I love her happy face and the lovely colors.
Nancy said…
Lovely image. :)
Unknown said…
Such a lovely portrait!! Love the vibrant colours.
tiarastantrums said…
look at your your beauty!
Unknown said…
Such a sweet expression!
Jill Wellington said…
Perfect focus on the eyes! I also love the pretty colors in this photo. Would not like pink eye tho!! :) Hope they get better fast.
Cool pictures. What do you think about this pictures http://paulszaszsebes.blogspot.ro/2012/09/photos-from-yesterday.html