Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks so much for a wonderful year and please have a safe holiday season with your family!
I didn't take many pictures this week and what I did take pictures of was nothing to write home about, so instead here's one of the shots I used for this year's Christmas card.
These smiles are the result of bribery. Each child got a piece of Hubba Bubba for their efforts. What I'd like to know is which one of these monkeys chewed theirs up and placed it inside of Ethan's boot.
I can't wait to see your fabulous shots from this week! Happy holidays!
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
share this on::