fabulous friday - top five and a winner!

Happy Monday everyone! Thanks for another week of inspiring and amazing entries. Without further delay, here are my favourites from this week:

There's just something about this shot by Hallie Jo. And she's only a teenager! Unbelievable.



Love this shot by JuneMakesSix. You should check out the whole set - it's beautiful!



Maybe it's because I went to my first air show this weekend but I love this shot by Dana of an F18 breaking the sound barrier. What an incredible shot!




I love this shot by Dreaming Hallow Photography. What a great shot.



And the winner of this week's Fabulous Friday is Mary Kate. This picture is absolutely incredible. What's even more amazing is she's a teenager. Beautiful work Mary Kate!



Thanks again everyone! Feel free to grab your buttons winners!




Comments

Tiffany said…
Thanks Jen! Love all the shots this week...the sound barrier is amazing.

Tiffany
Hallie Jo said…
Thanks so much! I can't believe I was a finalist. :) Awesome!!
Kim Stevens said…
Some very incredible shots again this week! Great job everyone!!
One said…
Love your selections. They are amazing!
Great shots. Congrats to the winners :)
Rachel said…
Congrats to the winners!
Mary Kate said…
Thank you so much for picking me as the winner! :) Great job to the other finalists, your photos are amazing :)